NASH Insights will help your organization assess your needs, evaluate your programs, and use data to drive decision making and organizational growth. Program evaluation is essential for organizations to assess the quality and impact of their work and measure progress toward short and long term outcomes. It enables staff, management, governing boards, and funding sources to better understand what is working well, what you should do more of, and what needs improvement.
A few things to know about me:
- 25+ years of experience working with schools, colleges, early childhood programs, foundations, health care institutions, and collaborative groups
- As former Executive Director of Berkshire County Regional Employment Board and Boston Area Health Education Center, understand the needs and challenges of running organizations
- Up on the latest evaluation methods through continuing education with The Evaluators’ Institute and the American Evaluation Association
- MBA in public/nonprofit management from Boston University Questrom School of Business, BA in English from Connecticut College
- Live in the Berkshire mountains of Massachusetts