Turning ideas into feasible,
I bring an organized, thoughtful, and strategic perspective to the nonprofit world. Prior to becoming a consultant, I directed two nonprofit organizations where I expanded programs and funding . As a consultant, I work with all types of organizations and collaborative community-wide initiatives to assess needs, attract grant funds, and evaluate the quality and impact of programs. A few things to know about me:
- MBA in public/nonprofit management from Boston University, Questrom School of Management
- Certificates in Evaluation Practice and Analytical Evaluation Methods from The Evaluators’ Institute of Claremont Graduate University
- Grant Professional Credential certification – one of hundreds nationwide but just a handful in Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts in English from Connecticut College
- Former Executive Director of Berkshire County Regional Employment Board (Pittsfield) and Boston Area Health Education Center
- Live in the mountains of Berkshire County, MA.