A full range of program development and evaluation services.
Identification of funding prospects
Research on model programs, best practices
Technical assistance for users of evaluation
Writing and analysis
- Project summaries
Data analysis and visualization
- Evaluating the implementation of Arts Build Community, a Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation initiative aimed at reaching new and more diverse audiences in Berkshire County’s arts and culture sector.
- Working with Berkshire Educational Resources K-12 to assess community needs and opinions regarding potential collaboration or consolidation between Southern Berkshire and Berkshire Hills regional school districts.
- Raised grant funds and evaluated results for the Hello It’s Me project, which promotes safe and secure infant/parent relationships from birth.
- Worked with Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts to provide evaluation technical assistance to grantees receiving funds from Baystate Health System’s Better Together grant program.
- Evaluated the impact of Berkshire United Way’s early childhood coalition and programming.
- Conducted focus groups and surveys to explore the need for advanced training for certified nursing assistants for Berkshire Health Systems.