Raising grant funds and
evaluating impact and quality.
Identification of funding prospects
Research on model programs, best practices
Data analysis and visualization
Grant writing and reports
Grant writing and proposal development
Evaluation plans for grant proposals
- Evaluating the implementation of Arts Build Community, a Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation initiative aimed at reaching new and more diverse audiences in Berkshire County’s arts and culture sector.
- Working with the Berkshire County Education Task Force to assess community needs and opinions regarding public education.
- Raising grant funds and evaluating results for the Hello It’s Me project, which promotes safe and secure infant/parent relationships from birth.
- Raising grant funds to support the needs of Hillcrest Educational Center’s day school and residential programs for youth with special behavioral needs.
- Evaluated the impact of Berkshire United Way’s early childhood coalition and programming.
- Conducted focus groups and surveys to explore the need for advanced training for certified nursing assistants for Berkshire Health Systems.